The school colours are red and charcoal grey. We expect all children to wear our uniform with pride and to come to school dressed neatly and tidily. The uniform is as follows:
- red sweatshirt, jumper or cardigan with school emblem (purchased from school)
- white polo shirt
- charcoal grey skirt, playsuit or trousers
- flat black shoes (not trainers / boots)
- if the girls wear head scarves, these should be plain black & shoulder length, girls under the age of eight are discouraged from wearing head scarves
- during the summer the girls may wear red and white school dresses with white socks and the boys may wear charcoal grey school shorts with grey socks
- grey tights or white socks (girls) grey socks (boys)
- Discrete hair bands
- Please note that children are not allowed extreme hairstyles or haircuts (hair with shaved patterns, beading, hair extensions).
- Single ear piercings are only permitted. These must be a plain gold/silver stud.
These items of clothing are readily available from the town centre shops and local supermarkets. Red sweatshirts/cardigans with a school badge embroidered on them may be ordered through school. We also have some pre-loved items, please enquire at the School Office.
Clothing and footwear must be named. A lost property box is situated outside of the School Office.
Children should NOT bring valuable things, or large amounts of money to school as they can be easily lost and the school cannot be held responsible for them.
All children must have the following P.E. kit & keep it in a named Clarendon drawstring bag:-
* black gym shoes / pumps (slip on, elasticated type)
* black shorts or black track suit bottoms
* white T- shirt
* trainers for outside games
* swimming costume/trunks and cap for Years 4/5/6 (Leggings complete with a swimsuit or an all-in-one wetsuit are also acceptable)
Girls who wear a headscarf are to wear quick release headscarves, these are available at the Office at a cost of £6.50
Children need a named gym bag which can be kept in school and hung on their peg, to keep their kit in.
For safety reasons, children are not allowed to wear earrings (apart from studs). During P.E. studs should removed or taped over. Bracelets, necklaces, anklets, head scarves (unless they quick-release ones), and watches should be removed. Long hair should be tied back.